The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola, (given by Our Lady to St. Ignatius and composed from 1522 to 1524) are a set of profound meditations, prayers and mental exercises, divided into four thematic ‘weeks’ of variable length, originally designed to be carried out over a period of 30 days. These Spiritual Exercises were adapted to a 5-day Spiritual Retreat so that people like you could make the sacrifice to follow them and sanctify your life.
These Spiritual Exercises or Ignatian Retreats have been unanimously praised by the Popes and are very transformative if followed well with a pure intention. This is why the Society of St. Pius X invests so much time, talent and energy so as to ensure these retreats are preached by Priests and are readily available to the faithful of Tradition.
May Our Lady inspire you to register for a retreat. Once you’ve done a retreat well, you will want to do another and invite those you love to follow a retreat as well.
Here are the following instructions and steps on how to register for a retreat.
- All are required to fill out the form below. Please note that filling out the form does not guarantee your admission into the retreat. This is simply to allow the Retreat Administration to see if you qualify for the retreat as space is limited.
- Please wait for the e-mail with the subject, "Retreat Request Status", which you will be receiving to determine whether your request has either been approved or not approved.
- Retreatants receiving the e-mail with...
- Approved - will be required to complete the payment process, (following the link included with the e-mail), to secure your spot to the retreat.
- Not approved - no further requirements needed due to the reason provided.