Mass times for the months of July and August for St. Joseph Center and all the locations serviced by the priests from the priory, namely Montréal (QC), Sherbrooke (QC), Notre-Dame-des-Bois (QC), and Brinston (ON)
Please see the updates listed below.
Sherbrooke : due to a marriage taking place, contrary to the paper and electronic bulletin, there is no Mass this Saturday (August 5, 2023) at 9AM.
Montréal : as indicated on the paper bulletin, the Mass for this Sunday (August 6, 2023) is at 7 AM, not 11AM. This is due to the First Mass of Fr. Pierre Morin which will be taking place in Sherbrooke at 10:30AM on August 6th.
Note from Fr. Guiscafré to parents who have their children enrolled in the First Communion Class for Montréal and Saint-Césaire :
Dear faithful, due to Abbé Morin's first Mass, we would like to inform you that the catechism examination and confessions for all children of First Communion will take place at Saint-Césaire on Saturday 12 August at 11:00 am. We apologise for any inconvenience. Many thanks.
- Confessions 30 minutes before weekday evening Masses, 1 hour before Masses on Sundays and holydays.
- All are invited to Sherbrooke for the First Mass of Fr. Pierre Morin on August 6th, at 10:30am.
- During the months of July and August, there is no catechism.
- The pilgrimage to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré will take place on July 22, 2023. www.levis.sspx.ca
- A pilgrimage to the shrine of the Sacred Heart at Beauvoir, Sherbrooke, is foreseen for August 20th. It will follow the 10am Sung Mass.
- Adoration on first Thursdays will resume in September.
- The activities of the Third Order and the Eucharistic Crusade will resume in September.
- Brinston & Sherbrooke will have priority for First Fridays and First Saturdays in 2023.
- Saint-Césaire & Montreal will have priority for First Fridays and First Saturdays in 2024.
- To help newcomers and remind some current faithful on the matter of tax receipts:
- To receive donation tax receipts at the end of each fiscal year, you MUST ensure we have your current address and contact information. Your name must accompany each donation so it is properly recorded.
- If you make an individual donation online at sspx.ca/en/gifts, you will immediately receive a receipt by email.
Building/renovation projects (2nd Sunday of the month): July 9 & August 13 - Renovations to maintain and improve our chapels
For St. Joseph’s Bursary (4th Sunday of the month): July 23 & August 27 - Toward the tuition fees of our children in need in our schools