Retreats usually last five days and include daily Mass, a general confession, adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, recitation of the rosary, numerous spiritual conferences, and time devoted to private prayer and meditation. Priests are also available for frequent consultation.
Included in the registration fee is room and board. Retreatants must arrange their own travel to and from the retreat house.
- Please arrange to arrive on the day the retreat begins, and to leave the day the retreat ends. Otherwise, please inquire before you make travel arrangements.
- For the retreats in Saint-Cesaire, if you travel by plane to and from Montreal, it is necessary to arrive no later than 9 a.m. on Monday. This allows driving time to arrive at the Retreat House and to settle in before the retreat begins. Please do not schedule your return flight before 4 p.m. on Saturday.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Do not make definite travel arrangements until your registration has been confirmed. You can make your inquiry via email: [email protected]
- The suggested donation to help cover the costs of running the retreat is $250 or $350 (depending on the location). A deposit of $50 is required to secure your place on the retreat.
- Please inform the retreat house before the retreat, if you have any health conditions (disability, difficulties with stairs, special diet, allergies).
Use the registration form below or download and return the PDF form